Living an Orgasmic Life: Heal Yourself and Awaken Your Pleasure
Living an Orgasmic Life
by Xanet Pailet
Living An Orgasmic Life is written for anyone who finds sex challenging or feels uncomfortable with their sex life. Women who are alienated from their erotic side due to sexual abuse or trauma will find healing balm in these pages. Women who can’t surrender into pleasure, can’t sustain intimacy, or want to reclaim and feel empowered in their sexuality will greatly benefit from this book.
Challenges with sexuality are all too common in our society and not frequently discussed in an open and thoughtful manner. In Living An Orgasmic Life, Xanet Pailet explores the many reasons that cause women to disconnect from their sexuality including: shame, body image issues, sexual abuse and trauma, physical wounding, and fears of intimacy. She teaches practical advice and tools to help women awaken to their sexuality in a healthy way and reclaim their libido.
According to the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 20% of married couples are only having sex once a month—that’s considered a sexless marriage. And those numbers are likely significantly under-reported and do not account for the large number of women and men who stay in their marriage for other reasons (e.g. money, children) but have completely unsatisfying sex lives. Even so, the number of reported sexless marriages has quadrupled in the last 20 years. Living An Orgasmic Life is filled with lessons and practical exercises that can take your sex life from non-existent or mediocre to fulfilling on every level.
Living An Orgasmic Life is a must read if you desire a better relationship with your partner, juicier sex and more passion in your love life. After reading this book, you will learn:
• Why it’s so hard to talk about sex in a world where everything is about sex
• The #1 reason women lose their desire for sex and what to do about it
• How sexual trauma can occur and how to heal it
• Your sexual blueprint: what it is and how to read it
• How attachment theory relates to your intimate life
• What the journey to sexual healing looks like
• How to find your path to pleasure
• Awakening your body through somatic and hands-on healing
• How to reignite your libido
• The truth about your pleasure potential
• What you can do to start living an orgasmic life
256 pages, 2018